This Privacy Statement relates to the processing of personal data of visitors to the HP Well Screen website www.hpwellscreen.nl. HP Well Screen respects the privacy of visitors to our website and handles your personal data with care. In doing so, we adhere to existing laws and regulations in the field of privacy.
In this Privacy Statement we inform you about the way in which we process your personal data.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We may collect personal data of visitors to our website (hereinafter: visitors) for one or more of the following purposes:
• sending newsletters
• dealing with questions and complaints
• conducting customer satisfaction surveys
• sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
• call or e-mail if necessary for better service & support
• inform about changes to our services and products
We process from all our visitors:
• IP address;
In addition, you have the choice to leave personal data via our website for one of the purposes mentioned above.
We only process personal data that you leave with us yourself:
• First and last name
• Address data
• Telephone number
• E-mail address
• IP address
HOW IS PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
The personal data of the visitors is obtained in the following ways:
• through the use of the website as well as the cookies placed on it;
• by providing personal data by the user himself.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We take the protection of the personal data of visitors to our website seriously and therefore take appropriate organizational and technical measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure, unauthorized modification or any other unlawful processing.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
We can share visitors’ personal data with:
• Clients, cooperation partners or customers of HP Well Screen
• Service providers engaged to provide services on behalf of HP Well Screen
• Third parties, including but not limited to regulators, tax authorities or other authorities to comply with legal obligations
We conclude a processing agreement with third parties who process personal data on our behalf to ensure an adequate level of security and confidentiality of the personal data of our visitors.
We do not store visitors’ personal data longer than necessary for the purposes for which they were obtained, unless we are legally obliged to keep data longer.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website may contain references and / or hyperlinks to one or more websites of third parties. We are in no way liable for the way in which these third parties deal with privacy legislation. We advise those involved to consult the privacy statement of the websites of these third parties to be informed about the ways in which these third parties handle their personal data.
We reserve the right to unilaterally amend this privacy statement. Changes will be published on our website, please check our website regularly so that you are aware of any changes.
CONTACT & QUESTIONS
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact email@example.com